Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm A Chronic Mess.

The word's on the streets and it's on the news. I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you. He's got two left feet and he bites my moves. I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you. - I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You by Black Kids.

So as of September 3rd, 2008, I am officially a freshman. Ehh. So far the year has been ok, but I'm already annoyed with some of the teachers. The school in itself is fun, but I only have classes with a few of my friends.

What I Take:
  • Spanish 1B
  • Fundamentals Of Science/Art History/P.E./Health
  • English I
  • Advanced Algebra
  • World History
  • Biology

^^Sounds like a party, don't you think?



Otherwise,life's been good. I just got a new camera yesterday, and it's gorgeous. A red Kodak M1073 IS. And I went school shopping, and got cute shoes.

That;s about it for now, lovely readers. But before I go, I shall leave you with my favorite quote of the day/week:

"I never fall apart because I never fall togther." - Andy Warhol

xoxoalexis.

2 comments:

Ebony said...

I love that quote. ;)

Anonymous said...

Cheer up, Lex. School can't be that bad. I rather like school.