Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hello Dearest Darlings

Hello dearest darlings! So as I write this, my mother is downstairs putting on the ugliest lampshades I’ve ever seen. Actually, I’m over-exaggerating just a bit. But I really don’t like them. They’re tan and very bland, unlike the ones we had before, which were sage green, and had beading at the bottom. The problem which the green lampshades: “They were too big.” WHO CARES? Not me. The new lampshades look awkward to me, like they don’t belong there, NOR do they want to be there. It irks me. A lot. I don’t want you to waste a few minutes of your life by reading about how much I hate those mother chuckin’ lampshades, so I’ll stop and tell you about how I’m feeling. I can’t wait for Christmas; it’s such a happy time of year for me, except the part where all the teachers pile on work. I just love my family’s traditions, and then New Years Eve is always nice too. My birthday (November 17th) is coming up, and I have no clue about what I want to do.  My friend just had a bowling party at the end of august, and my other friend will probably make us go to the movies and see HSM3. I actually want to see it, either to make fun of all the corny cheesy cliché things they do and say, or to act like I love my friend enough to go see such a movie with her. Hmm, what a hard decision. I do know that for my birthday I’m getting a macbook and iTunes cards, which I NEED. I have at least $144 dollars worth of stuff in there, but I have a clue of what 15 songs I’ll buy or a season of The Office, Dirty Sexy Money or 30 Rock instead.

 15 songs I shall buy:   

·Love Lockdown - Kanye West 
·I’m good, I’m gone - Lyyke Li (or maybe I’ll buy her whole CD) 
·Black Mags - Cool Kids 
·Let It Rock – Kevin Rudolf & Lil Wayne 
·Hot N Cold – Katy Perry 
·Little Bit – Lykke Li 
·Breaking Up – Lykke Li 
·Got Money – Lil Wayne and T-Pain 
·Disturbia - Rihanna 
·So What - P!nk 
·Check Yes Juliet – We The Kings 
·Lolli Lolli (Pop That Body) – Three 6 Mafia 
·Better In Time – Leona Lewis 
·The Youth – MGMT 
·Electric Feel – MGMT  

I’ve also decided that I really like my high school; it’s a great place. Aside from the fact that if we lose to our rivals, there is a freshman day, and on any Friday the 13ths, it’s also a freshman day, I’m happy with my decision. The school is huge, and it’s easy to get lost in. Out of the 9 staircases, only 4 go up to the 4th floor. But, I do love it even though I’ve only been there for about a month. I got a NYLON shirt in the mail, nothing special, just a plain white t-shirt and in hot pink letters, it says NYLON. Yep. I think this is one of the longest posts I’ve done, and I’m pretty proud of myself for it. Lately, I’ve been obsessed with lists, like a few of my favorite things, so I’ll share some. 

 These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: 
· Macbooks 
· Laundry chutes 
· 30 rock 
· volunteering 
· compliments 
· blackouts 
· rain 
· bagels 
· Yelle 
· lemonheads 
· ice skating 
· young Hollywood 
· cruises 
· marshmallow jelly beans 
· cookie dough 
· post-it notes 
· “the way I saw it”s on the back of the starbucks cups 
· gossip girl 
· 90210 
· ugly betty 
· diamond studs 
· my school hoodie 
· the phillies 
· guitar hero 
· flickr  

Tell me some of yours!  Quote of the week/how ever long it’ll be until I update:

People say that you’re going the wrong way when it’s simply a way of your own – Angelina Jolie

xoxoalexis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blackouts are cool