Sunday, November 2, 2008

Remember Me?

I don't. Sorry I haven't updated in roughly a month. October has been so hectic because of schoolwork, friends, volunteering, and then home life. Rediculosity. I should be cleaning my room, but instead I am looking at a Polyvore, and switching inbetween listening to The World Should Revolve Around Me by Little Jackie, I'm Good, I'm Gone by Lykke Li, and the HSM3 Soundtrack. I know, I know! For my friend's 14th birthday party, we saw HSM3, then went to a Halloween dance, but none of us dressed up. My birthday is in 15 days, any suggestions for a party? Anyways, now that I'm into the swing of things, I should be blogging/posting more often.
I have to finish cleaning my room so I can go to homecoming tomorrow (I still haven't figured out what I'm going to wear! Have any ideas?).

xoxoalexis.

No comments: