Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Day

Yes, I know I haven't updated in a while. But I thought today was something i should tell you about. Today, two of my friends and I hung out on The Avenue. We went to Borders, got pizza, and walked around. Then, we got this crazy idea to walk to the Superfresh, and have a grocery store race. So we did. I won, because I'm kind of . . . amazing? JK. After that, we went to Quizno's, where we talked about how much The Jonas Brothers suck, but how hot they are. And I know you can't disagree with that. This sweet little girl came up to my friend and I and told us we were pretty. SHE WAS SO NICE. We then proceeded to go back into the
Superfresh, and pick up embarrasing things, like yeast infection tests, and Trojan Vibrating Ring Condoms, and diapers. It was fun, and yes, we are kind of immature. Bouncy balls somehow came into play. IT WAS AMAZING.

The End.

xoxoalexis.

1 comment:

No One said...

haha you guys stopped for food a lot! geez. lol

and i love nice little kids. theyre cute. :)

*no pedo*