Thursday, August 21, 2008

Why Hello There

Sorry,sorry,sorry I haven't updated in *counts on fingers* forever. Lately my mom has been being annoying, and I just haven't had time to do anything. Bleh. Spongebob is amazing. He makes me smile, and one day, we shall get married. =]



School starts September 3rd for freshmen at my high school, and I'm not happy about it at all. Oh well. It's just half a day, until 1:30pm, and we get our ID pictures taken, rosters and advisories. I havent even begun to think about everything I need or want, so I shall make a list, which I love making. And then there will be the random things.




  • Gossip Girl Season One
  • Macbook
  • Cardigan, T-Shirts, Hoodies from AA
  • JEANS. Preferably dark wash.
  • The env2 in red.
  • Chucks in Navy Blue, Red, Grey and Black.
  • A bookbag would probably be useful. . .
  • NECKLACES.
  • A Blazer
  • Earrings.
  • iTunes cards.
  • Mascara.
  • Scarfs.
  • Keds.
  • Sperry Topsiders.
  • Don't shoot me, but Uggs.
  • Oversized men's shirts
  • A vest.
  • Chanel Blue Satin.
  • Daisy by Marc Jacobs.
  • Tote Bags.
  • Belts.
  • A new digital camera.
  • A trench coat.
  • Dresses.
  • Ballet Flats.
  • The Quilted Nylon Bag from AA in Dark Berry/Silver or Citrus.
  • Ivy League Weekender from Fred Flare.
  • Retro Block iPod Speaker from Fred Flare
  • Paris Is For Lovers Tee from Fred Flare

That's pretty much all I have for now, but there are tons of things I want to read, or watch.




  • Casablanca
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • The Virgin Suicides
  • Mansfield Park
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • The newest NYLON
  • Sixteen Candles
  • The Breakfast Club
  • The Dead Poet's Society
  • The Five People You Meet In Heaven
  • Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

Hopefully, I'll get most of it.

xoxoalexis.

No comments: