Monday, August 11, 2008

The Olympics

The Olympics have been on my mind the most lately. Out of my head goes cleaning, friends, and everything of some matter(what?), and the Olympics go in. The opening ceremony in itself was wonderful. Michael Phelps (swimmer, USA) is so hot. The relay last night was amazing. Before it started, the French were shown holding hands. At the bottom of the screen, it said "We're going to scream the Americans. That's what we came here for. The relay started, Phelps first, Webster-Gale second, Jones third, and Lezak pulled up the rear. We beat France by 12 hundreths of a second. Amazing, right? Yes, it was.



Read about it here: http://www.nbcolympics.com/swimming/news/newsid=188791.html#lezak+storms+back+u+s+wins+relay

GO USA!

Honestly, I've never been so excited for the Olympics.

What do you think of them?

xoxoalexis.

1 comment:

Ebony said...

I LOVE the olympics!! Athletics is my favourite event and I'm rooting for the Jamaicans and britain. Love it!! Love asafa powell!!