Sunday, July 27, 2008

16 Things That Annoy Me.

  1. When people chew with their mouths open, or chew loud.
  2. Love handles.
  3. Body odor.
  4. Making a fool of yourself in front of your crush.
  5. Shitty wireless internet.
  6. Being hot.
  7. Running out of deodorant.
  8. KMart.
  9. Dust.
  10. Sunscreen.
  11. Deflated balloons.
  12. Myspaces that start with "Wish me happy birthday on(insert bday here)" or "I blow out my bday candles (insert bday here).
  13. Default pictures of people in undergarments.
  14. Wh3n p30p13 +yp3 1yk3 +h!5(When people type like this).
  15. Paitience.
  16. Chapped lips.

xoxoalexis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, cute.

LOL

I hate when I run out of deodorant too, it always comes as a surprise because you can't really see how much deodorant is left...

Haha, I've thought about this too much