Friday, July 18, 2008

The Dark Knight [and other things].

So today was ok. I ate a chocolate chip walnut cookie, not realizing that it had walnuts, and threw up. I am allergic to any nuts, except peanuts. Weird, right? Then, my mother, father and I went to see The Dark Knight, which was freaking AMAZING. Am I the only one who loved the opening sequence? Heath Ledger's performance was . . . I don't want to use amazing again, but it was. It's such a shame that he died. As we were walking out of the movie theater, my mom said "If only he was still alive, he would have been able to get that Oscar." Yep, it was that good.

xoxoalexis.

2 comments:

geraldine said...

ahh i'm so excited to see it! everyone says it's amazing.
i think he can get a posthumous oscar still

p.s.
link me? :)

Seriously said...

im going to see TDK on thursday! can't wait! Im so happy to hear people loved it, it just makes me more excited. And yeah, he can get a posthumous oscar.

also, can you link me please? :)