Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hello, Darling


The view from my window in the morning.


The best Fruit Loops I've ever had.

Today, I went to ETE (practically summer school), came home and finally cleaned my messy room. After that, I watched Breakfast At Tiffany's and Sabrina. Both are amazing movies. I also took amazingly bad "still life" pictures, if you can even call them that. Quite frankly, I don't think they classify in that category, but I'll post them anyways.


A paper crane my friend made me, and a bracelet from my best friend.


$13.25, 2 bus tokens and The Dark Knight Ticket Stub
I thought I had more, but I deleted them. =[

How was your day?

xoxoalexis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breakfast at Tiffany's is my most favoritest movie ever.

When I'm totally upset, that's what i watch.

No One said...

I love the view from your window. :)

haha I sound like a creeper.