Sunday, July 20, 2008

Run, Forest, Run!

Today was kind of a lazy day, which I love. Around noon, my mother and I went to visit my uncle in the hospital. A week ago, he got tumors taken off/cut off [IDK, I'm hopeless when it comes to medical things] off his kidney and was being discharged.

Earlier that week, my crazy uncle had stopped by for a visit, and came with a balloon. Harmless, right? But it sang "Don't Worry, Be Happy" whenever it hit something or someone tapped it. Now that was quite an akward walk throught the hospital(I carried the balloon to their car). Then, we went to Target to find something for my cousin's baby shower on Saturday. After that, we came home, and I watched Forest Gump, personally one of the greatest movies EVER. I had never seen it until we watched it in my American History class towards the end of school. It was wonderful. I talked on the phone, e-mailed my friends, and thought about how bad I am at Spanish. Random, I know, but that's just the type of person I am.

"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villan." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight.

Then, my BFF and I had unusually "cultured" conversations about poets, after seeing a quote on my Myspace page by Ralph Waldo Emerson. It was truly amazing.

http://www.myspace.com/o_wow_its_alexis <--- My Myspace, if you would like to add me.

xoxoalexis.

2 comments:

Ebony said...

Forest Gump rules!! lol, thanks for visiting my blog. Consider yourself linked ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL

I have given you award, love

check it out on my blog
http://danielle-stylelife.blogspot.com/